Friday, September 24, 2010

Davy Jones goes to seminary.

 
 
When a guy comes up to you on September 24th and starts a conversation with, "Valentine's Day is February 14th," how exactly do you respond to that?
Here is a list of possible responses that I have compiled, should this ever happen to you:
 
1) **blank stare**
2) Sure is....do you have any plans? **wink, wink**
3) So?
4) So THATS why I can't get a reservation anywhere.
5) Ugh, don't remind me.
6) Yes, but my love for you lasts all year long.
 
I went with a combination of 1) then 3) and then he proceded to tell me that I was wearing a red shirt.
Well, silly me. I should have known better than to wear a red shirt in September. I bet he gets real angry 'round Christmas time.
 
Tally of celebrity sitings at GCTS:
Mark Wahlberg works in the cafeteria.
Davy Jones (of the Monkees, not Pirates of the Caribbean) is a student.
 

1 comment:

  1. WOW! you got lots of celebs there!!! I like this story lots btw.

    ReplyDelete