Friday, July 16, 2010

energizer bunny.

I'm being a bad blogger.
Don't worry, I don't really hold it against myself. It's not a character flaw, really. It just means that a lot has been going on and my attention has been focused on other things. I went to Africa. I went to a Red Sox game. I went to a few job interviews. Today, i'm going to Maryland for a wedding. Then i'll probably come back here and go to more job interviews. Lots of going lately.
I'll tell more soon. I have lots of good stories and have learned lots of big things. For now, I have to go make myself look somewhat professional and then climb in a car driving south for way too many hours.

But one thing is for certain.
I love my life.

1 comment:

  1. well as a follower of your blog I demand a post about Africa

    ReplyDelete