Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Responsibility

I think i'm about to make a pretty irresponsible purchase.
But something in me says that if I first announce that it is irresponsible, then at least I have been responsible in gauging the level of responsibility in my own actions.
Still with me?

I want this.
(Insert three year old puppy dog eyes and pouty lips, which I have never been able to master without looking like a complete idiot.)


353_26194_L110_34r_off.jpg

In the midst of the desire to purchase such a nice piece of equipment, I also need to remember my need to pay off student loans, credit card bills, the rest of my trip to N.Africa, a plane ticket home for my sisters wedding, a dress for my sisters wedding, the rent, and of course my coffee expenses. 

Being responsible is exhausting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment